- Last Updated on Monday, 03 October 2016 08:28
- Written by Brian on earsham
Came in on thursday had an operation and I am going any minute now, and I would just like to thank you for making it bearable. The music has been absolutely wonderful.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 February 2016 19:24
- Written by pat
can you play Cleo Laine Once in a While (heard on our sustain service) I had not heard it for 57 years and it means so much to me to here it again
- Last Updated on Monday, 10 August 2015 19:46
- Written by Mike Sarre
To all the boys and girls in the studio - Keep up the good work and I apreciate all the good work you are doing - Love you all
- Last Updated on Sunday, 23 August 2015 09:24
- Written by Annie
I just wanted to say a word of appreciation for your hospital radio station. I have been in the N&N twice recently and you played a request for me both times. I love all different kinds of music, and I thought this was a great station all round. I love the way you come round the wards and speak to people. Much appreciated! Long may it continue.
With all best wishes, Annie (The Chopin freak).
NB. Chopin is a classical composer
- Last Updated on Monday, 08 June 2015 20:54
- Written by Brian(81) Gissing
I appreciate your service It has helped me immensely because it is just the kind of music I like and you are doing a wonderful job ....